Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cemetary

So, today I went to the local cemetary with the roommies and Tyler. It was a great way to spend an overcast Sunday afternoon. There were some really great headstones. Some of them were HUGE! I'm not sure what kind of one I would like. Maybe something in the middle. Not too big, not too small, you know? It was kinda sad to see some of them broken. I think it would be cool to know some of their stories. Like what kind of life they led, and maybe how they died. We happened across a couple of sections that were just children and it seemed so sad :( I think that would be a very hard thing to lose a child. Even with the gospel in my life it seems like it would be pretty devastating. There was also a section for servicemen. It was cool to see some from men that fought in the Civil War and the Spanish American War. Overall it was a nice sombering experience.
There were a ton of deer in the cemetary.




I also saw some geese with their little . . . are they called goslings? Or is it just that actor's last name that I'm confusing it with?


No comments: