Saturday, August 21, 2010

School House Rock

Guess who's finally going back to school . . .

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And guess what I'll be studying . . .

POLITICAL SCIENCE!

And here's the best part . . .

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

That's right people! After a 5 year hiatus, I'm FINALLY going back! And I couldn't be more thrilled! Classes start next week, eek! Sometimes I just can't believe it! But it's so good to be motivated about something again :)

Here's a little School House Rock for your viewing pleasure:

Haha! Doesn't that take you back?

2 comments:

The Mathesons said...

Hey! 'Grats to you!! Good luck!

Vicki with an "i" said...

As your body grows bigger, your mind grows flowers. It's great to learn! Knowledge is Power!

That's the first part of the school house rock song. I love it and I love you! You will take state at political science. Don't forget your Ron Paul underpants...